Golden Rule = Please be kind, respect one another, and have fun!
- NO behavior approximating PVP
- NO Raiding, griefing, trolling, flaming, or harassment
- NO Looting players (hereinafter referred to as "survivors") or their property
- NO Damage to survivor or admin-provided structures and/or property
- NO Unsolicited entry into others' private structures (excludes public structures open to all)
- NO Cheating or exploiting of any kind
- NO Spamming of chat or voice
- NO Defamatory, bigoted, phobic, or incendiary language of any kind over chat or voice, nor any in-game usernames or signage reflecting the same sentiment
- NO Impersonating an admin (Park Ranger), moderator (Marshal), or owner
- NO Excessive and/or redundant structures that may impose undue stress on the server
- NO Scorched earth on any portion of the map (do not clearcut an observable or significant area of all trees)
Also, and just as important, please respect everyone’s psychological boundaries, personal privacy and map proximity to one another. Don’t make it weird.