Golden Rule = Please be kind, respect one another, and have fun!
- NO Behavior approximating PVP
- NO Clans1 (community-led events and organic cooperative play amongst the server population is absolutely allowed)
- NO Raiding, griefing, trolling, flaming, or harassment
- NO Looting players (hereinafter referred to as "survivors") or their property
- NO Damage or unsolicited alterations to survivor or admin-provided structures and/or property
- NO Unsolicited entry into others' private structures (excludes public areas open to all)
- NO Cheating or exploiting of any kind
- NO Spamming of chat or voice
- NO Racist, defamatory, bigoted, phobic, or incendiary language of any kind over chat or voice, nor any in-game usernames or signage reflecting the same sentiment
- NO Impersonating an admin (Park Ranger), moderator (Marshal), or owner
- NO Monstrous , sprawling , excessive , or redundant structures that may impose undue stress on the server or that dramatically infringe upon the Park's concept or aesthetic
- NO Scorched earth on any portion of the map (do not clearcut an observable or significant area of all trees)
Also, and just as important, please respect everyone’s psychological boundaries, personal privacy and map proximity to one another. Don’t make it weird.
1 Clans, as defined in a contextual sense, are groups of four (4) or more players who are often extremely territorial, who build walled compounds, exploit or obstruct monuments, farm respawns, and often exhibit bullying behavior.